The Aero Products Research APR HPC-206 Holding Pattern Computer allows you to easily visualize how to enter all Standard and Non-Standard Holding Patterns.
By setting the inbound holding course, you can immediately read all headings and courses. The Vibrant colors make it especially quick and easy to use!
This pocket-sized computer shows a pictorial flight path for all holding procedures and provides specific directions for entering any holding pattern.
- Standard (Right) Holding Pattern on one side
- Non-Standard (Left) Holding Pattern on other side
- Shows Maximum Indicated Holding Speeds and Inbound Times
- Designed by Barry Schiff
- 9.4 x 14.3cm
- Includes a coupon for a free Time/Speed/Distance Flight Computer key chain!
- Made in USA
- Easily see and calculate headings and courses
- The Vibrant colors make it especially quick and easy to use!
- Shows pictorial flight-paths
In Store Pickup - $0.00
In store pickup is available at; Hangar 53 Camden Aerodrome Macquarie Grove Rd, CAMDEN NSW 2570
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Airborne Aviation users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.